- Create custom judging rounds and assign judges to them
- Set up your custom scorecard criteria with a title, description, min and max score
- Allow the users to assign all submissions or filtered submissions to judging groups
- Create a custom list of judges through flexible contest judging management.
- Lead awards rounds management for any type of contest.
- Establish the desired number of rounds.
- Customise judging criteria for your program.
Customise judging criteria, set up your own rules, and manage judging rounds
Manage contest judge abstention to reduce possible disagreements
- Manage judging assignments for every category, round, and group.
- Get a scorecard for each category with a different score formula.
- Define the judging round start and end date.
- Utilise additional options for judging (drop down for scoring, enable remark, allow judges to view each other’s scores, abstain, etc.).
- Send invitations automatically to groups of judges.
Adjust contest judge abstention management to reduce any event conflicts
- Avoid conflicts of interest between judges and entrants through automated awards judge abstention management.
- Allow abstention for any number of entries.